These server rules are adhered by any Player on our services. Admins, Staff, and Guests.
Any player found breaking these rules are subject to kick and or immediate ban. Should an event go unnoticed alert a staff member at your earliest convenience.
Please make it high priority to adjust your nick name on our server to match your screen name in our servers that helps us recognize who you are when you are using our services. (This can be done by clicking on the “Fairplay Gaming Community” drop down menu. Then clicking on “Change Nickname”)
General Server Rules
- Do not argue with an Admin in game. If you disagree with decision or change it may be discussed in a private manner, as we are always open to change. We do our best to make sure that our services operate to the best of their ability and in the Guests’ best interest.
- Please do not use excessive vulgar language or racism. We believe this rule is self-explanatory, excessive language will not be tolerated under any circumstances. Racism especially will not be tolerated. Most Guests on our server are adults and we prefer a mature community to interact with. While children are welcome, we prefer you present yourself in a mature manner. Should you come across someone acting out use a quick screenshot and send it to an admin on discord.
- Cheating or exploiting of any kind is not allowed and will not be tolerated. This should be a given. Exploiting consists of using any game bugs for an unfair advantage. We will look into all cases and handle them appropriately.
- Do not excessively troll, if you consistently break this rule and are reported to the admin on duty, action will be taken. Trolling is described as making a deliberately offensive or provocative action with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them. (This entails trapping a person within a structure and or “kiting” creatures into another persons structures and or tames)
- Do not resource block. Resource blocking is described as deliberately placing structures on many valuable resources and or creating a structure that allows only you to harvest it.
- Do not pillar/foundation spam. Pillar/foundation spamming is described as deliberately placing structures in order to to prevent building by other players. If you see pillar/foundation spamming please contact an Admin so we can investigate whether it is spam or a planned build site.
- Do not remove contents from any players belongings, this includes their corpse, without their consent. Doing so will result in permanent server suspension without reconcile.
- Drama is not tolerated and will be quickly extinguished by removing you from discord and the server permanently. If you dislike something or want to see a change please do it in a respectful and positive manner.
Ark Survival Evolved
No game specific rules currently exist, however the general server rules do apply.
Dark and Light
- Please make it your personal priority to remove feeding troughs after you have finished taming, we understand that certain factors may cause you to be unable to do this at all times. This rule serves as a reminder to do it if at all possible, not a punishment to those who are unable to.